February 2017 in Review
Time for my review of February!
Bedtime stories! We’ve been a bit lax on reading to each other at night, but we did happen to finish Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them though we are going to have to purchase this Hogwart’s Library set which comes out in a week to get the updated version. We are about to start on Quidditch Through the Ages.
We did okay at cooking at home in February. Not great, but we still managed to cook most weeks. The days that are pink are mostly weekends when we eat out.
I managed to post to my personal blog one more time than I did in January! Yay!
Total Snail Mail Fail in February. I only sent out one piece of mail (that was not a Valentine’s Day card). I have better intentions for March and it helps that I got my new Pipsticks subscription which I wrote about here.
Added more movies to see but only got to cross off one: LEGO Batman! It was a lot of fun and arguably the best Batman movie.
Well, the exercise is not great. We actually ended our boxing gym membership for financial reasons. Trying to at least get my 10,000 steps a day in.
We ate at one new restaurant in February: Slater 50/50. They are well-known for their burgers but we weren’t that hungry so I ended up getting their loaded baked potato macaroni and cheese. It was fine. I’d go back to actually try a burger sometime.
Other goals for the year that I’m not tracking in my journal:
- Increase my Book Riot posting from 2 posts per month to 3 posts per month: I wrote three posts in February! Hooray!
- Maintain my mint.com account: I log in every day to make sure everything is in order. Doing great with this goal.
- Go to 4 archery shoots: I’ve still gone to zero so far. Fail.
- Reach 500 Litfluence on Litsy: I have reached 529 and have met this goal! I think I set it too low, so now my goal before the end of the year is 1,500.
- Review the books I read: Yes, I’ve been doing this!
- Pay down credit cards: ehhhh, working on it?
- See 2 friends per month: Yep. Did it!
- Explore 6 new (to us) neighborhoods: We haven’t done any yet really.
- Continue ukulele: I’m supposed to be practicing on my own but I have not been doing well lately.
- Drink at least one glass of water per day: Mostly doing this.
- Answer one question per week on Quora: Eh, haven’t done great at this so far.
How was your February?