March in Review
Hey hey everyone! Here’s my round-up of goals in March:
I did much better with sending snail mail this month. My goal is one piece per week and I definitely exceeded it.
We’ve been cooking at home but it looks like a little too much eating out still. More than I would like. The great thing is, the healthy cooking at home was reflected in my numbers in my most recent doctor’s visit so we’re doing pretty well overall.
Haven’t done much aside from walking, but definitely doing well on getting in my 10K steps at the minimum. Yesterday I actually got 17,000+ steps. It’s not the best of exercise, but at least I keep moving.
Still not blogging as much on my personal blog as I would like to be, but met my goal of 4 posts per month. I have a few lined up for this month already, it’s just a matter of sitting down and writing them.
We went to 3 new restaurants this month, including an Indian restaurant walking distance from us which we have gone to twice. It’s pretty delicious.
- Increase my Book Riot posting from 2 posts per month to 3 posts per month: To be honest, I just barely turned in my two posts for the month on time. I’ve been suffering from writer’s block for sure.
- Maintain my mint.com account: I log in every day to make sure everything is in order. Doing great with this goal.
- Go to 4 archery shoots: I’ve gone to zero so far. Fail.
- Review the books I read: Yes, I’ve been doing this except I HAVEN’T BEEN READING! I’m trying to get back on the reading wagon.
- Pay down credit cards: ehhhh, working on it?
- See 2 friends per month: Yes! I most definitely saw at least two friends this month.
- Explore 6 new (to us) neighborhoods: We haven’t done any yet…
- Continue ukulele: I’ve practiced almost every weekday during lunch this month. I’m definitely improving and I’m still enjoying it.
- Drink at least one glass of water per day: I’ve been doing pretty great with this. Perhaps the best that I ever have.