Good Things 2017
At the end of 2016, the year that took away almost every celebrity and loved and brought us a piece of trash president, I had a hard time looking back on the year and remembering the good that happened.
So, for 2017, I decided to keep track of some of the good things that happened for the year. Here are some highlights:
- We visited the Rain Room at LACMA
- We visited Solvang and stayed a night at the Madonna Inn
- WE GOT MARRIED!
- We won a trip to China. A TRIP TO ALL THE DISNEY PARKS IN CHINA, YOU GUYS! I still can’t believe we went to China.
- I took my godson on college visits
- I appeared in the Image Comics magazine for my Bitch Planet cosplay
- Cole got a promotion at work!
- We saw HAMILTON. Twice.
- Mom visited us from Maui.
- I rocked a crop top for the first time.
- Got to see/hear Janet Mock in person.
- My best friend gave birth to my newest minion.
- We went to Disney. A lot.
I think that keeping track of all the good things was one of the best ideas I had all year. I will definitely do it for 2018 and I recommend you do it as well!